Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Review for You: Brunette Goddess



Label says...

BRUNETTE GODDESS™
Shampoo Enriched with Powerful Nutrients & Shine

Love being a brunette! Nutrient rich formula gives ultimate shine and smoothness. Deliciously rich fragrance, goddess-like lather. Natural Sunflower extracts protect against color fading and harmful UV rays.

Almond scented
Promotes healthy hair
Enhances and helps protect colour

BRUNETTE GODDESS™
Conditioner Enriched with Powerful Nutrients & Shine

Our liposome delivery system releases nutrients into your hair. Soy and wheat proteins retain moisture and revitalize shine. Panthenol strengthens your hair to help resist breakage and reduce split ends. Brunettes do it better!

Enhances strength and moisture
Powerful humectants fight frizz
Provides protective barrier to lock in colour & moisture

I say...

YAY:
Every time I wash someone's hair with this we come up with something yummy with ever sniff. I say it smells like cake batter although I have heard cookies, cupcakes, brownies... Needless to say, it smells like something you would like to eat.

I usually use the shampoo and conditioner as a combo and it leaves the hair looking incredibly shiny and silky. It looks and feels so healthy. The hair feels soft and light with the air flowing freely. It also leaves a pleasant smell on the hair.

NAY:
I find it hard to say nay about anything other than it seems I have to use more conditioner than I would like. I usually end up adding a little Matrix Conditioning Balm (review coming soon) to the Brunette Goddess Conditioner.

Kudos to Bedhead and Shout Outs to the Brunettes! This Product get an A++

No comments:

Post a Comment