Friday, September 3, 2010

I Can't Help the PJ in ME

The first step is admitting... right?

Okay, well, I said it.. I am a PRODUCT JUNKY!

It's horrible, I go to the hair store and I feel like a kid in a candy shop. I went to two hair stores to get color for a customer. I came out with 4 shampoos, 2 conditioners, Moroccan oil and almost fingernail polish. It's a shame. With that being said, I am going to be reviewing some products after I use them for a little while.

Products:

BEDHEAD Brunette Goddess(shampoo and condish)
Joico Silk Therapy (shampoo and condish)
Matrix Hydratherapy (shampoo and condish balm)
Paul Mitchell Moisture (shampoo)
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree (shampoo and condish)
Yes To Cucumbers (shampoo and condish)

Cantu Leave In Conditioner
Eco Styler Gel (regular)
Kinky Curly Curling Custard



Let me know if you want to know about these products... I'll review them.

No comments:

Post a Comment