Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BLISS: Deep Condition

I am on this all natural kick... and avocado is thee best. I did a deep condition treatment with a fresh avocado, honey, olive oil, and coconut oil last week and it was so wonderful, I can't express it enough.

First of all, the smell was heavenly. I had no clue avocados could taste so nasty but smell sooooo yummy. BLISS

I didn't really measure but I mixed it to get a nice consistency. I could only leave it on for about 20-30 minutes, I was hoping to let it stay for an hour but it was spur of the moment and I had to make a run.

My hair felt very soft after the treatment. It was shiny and very moisturized. Pure... BLISS

It was not difficult to get out but you have to make sure you wash it out just in case. I used a sulfate shampoo.

If you haven't tried it, DO SO.. you are missing out!

Feel Free to share any bliss condish you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment